NEW MUA PRO Bronzed Perfection Bronzer…
MUA have a beautiful collection of bronzers from the Mosaic bronzers to the £1 range shimmer bronzers. And moving on with the trends MUA Pro have finally brought out a large bronzer ‘Bronzed Perfection’ which is lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing skin tones or to accent or strengthen a tan and is perfect for sculpting your face to perfection! Formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types this is most certainly going to be one of my beauty staples in my make-up kit now.
Swatch of the NEW ‘Bronzed Perfection’ Bronzer:
Karla’s top tips on how to apply ‘Bronzed Perfection’ bronzer:
· Choose a wide, fluffy powder brush with a rounded top. If it's too small and stiff, it will give blotchy results. If you are going to spend money on a brush, choose sable. Generally natural fibres are best.
· Swirling the brush in bronzer. Swirl the brush evenly in the large bronzer. A little is all that's needed. To ensure an even application, tap off any excess bronzer. You can also rub the brush in to a clean tissue to get rid of any excess
· Apply bronzer to the areas of the face the sun would naturally hit. Using very light strokes, first apply the bronzer to the top of the forehead, working down the nose and along the cheeks. Build up the colour gradually, so you get exactly the shade you want. You could also try applying a small amount to the chin.
Karla’s top tips on how to contour the face with ‘Bronzed Perfection’ bronzer:
· Suck in your cheeks to locate your cheek bones. Brush a small amount of ‘Bronzed Perfection’ under the cheek bones. Add to the bridge of your nose and at the temples. Blend all areas of bronzer well.
· Brush your favourite MUA blush onto the apples of your cheeks. Pull the blush back towards your temples, making the line of brush narrower as you get closer to the hairline. Blend the blush into the hairline and the bronzer using a clean powder brush.
· Blend all the bronzer and blusher well so there are no harsh lines. Smooth your makeup so that you cannot tell where one colour starts and another ends. Use a clean brush for the best blending results.
When can I purchase ‘Bronzed Perfection’ and how much?
Bronzed Perfection bronzer can be purchased on the 1st August 2012 for £3 in selected Superdrug stores and online on superdrug.com and on www.muastore.co.uk