We still have an amazing offer on with MUA when you shop on muastore.co.uk your receive a FREE Nail Quake with any order! This therefore made me think of writing a blog post on my crackle polish tips and techniquesYou can wear crackle either alone for everybody who don’t want to have strong contrast or over EVERY coloured nail polish. Wear your regular polish in two coats to get an even, dense layer underneath.
Some tips for application with MUA Nail Quakes:
* make sure you have enough quake polish on the brush and work from one side to another. Don't polish like normal tip - middle - side - side!
* don't press too strong and polish with a light hand.
* Leave both side free of coloured MUA polish, but polish over also this part with the quake polish - crackle shrinks when its drying and if you don't apply it on the sides the effect is concentrated in the middle, which looks a bit silly, when the sides have too much free space without crackle!
* The MUA colour polish must be completely dry when you apply the quake!
* Work and apply the quake polish quick - if not, the solvents will also soften the colour underneath and smudge it, especially on combinations of dark polish and bright quake!
*Normally you apply just one coat, most of the times a second looks not sooo pretty. Please choose by application of these two kinds of quake: a thin application causes fine lines and hair cracks, a saturated, thicker coat will show bigger cracks.
This fantastic offer ends the 30th July 2012. Head over to www.muastore.co.uk to see more offers :)